PC Data Backup
PC Data Backup & Recovery? You are in the Right Place! Trust Your Computer Services To The Pros!
Wow, if only I had backed up yesterday!
Please, stop now and just realize that this is the no.1 next best action step for 99% of businesses and individuals.
Again, some questions.
1. Is your backup raw data or a compressed file?
2. Do you require certain software to restore your files and if so where is that software and are they still in business?
3. Where are your emails stored, signatures, Firefox profile?
4. Are all your photos in one location, is Picasa different?
5. Do you have at least two removable drives with all your data backed up within the last 24 hours?
6. Is your offsite backup kept in a fireproof box?
7. If a cloud backup solution is being used, do you also have a local copy?
8. Do we know the power of an image backup and when to use one?
9. Which is the most reliable hard disk drive?
10. Does it matter that our enclosure or PC has very little ventilation and is very hot?
11. If I get a SMART failure message, how serious is this?
12. What is a long/short DST test failure?
13. Does data recovery really cost $3k per Hdd?
14. If I lose my iPad, where does my data go?
15. Are people really able to dig up my old Hdd and access account data etc?
16. Can a sniffer software app really crack all my passwords and accounts in less than 18 seconds?
These are backup questions that lead to a final question? Have we really got this covered? I would love to introduce you to the people I have seen lose everything; the university student who spent 3 full years of his life, paid for the courses, accommodation and lost everything. The people I have seen lose everything and go back to square one on the board late in life. You would never miss a backup again!
Data recovery and backup are expert topics that require professional advice if your photos, documents and data is of any value and there is a right way to set it up.
I will close on saying that we have never, ever been responsible for losing a clients data and on only one occasion can I remember imploring a client to back up several times and then seeing everything lost after my advice was unheeded.
Dont join the losers, come and sit with the winners and people who know where their data is, when it was backed up and how reliable the restoration process will be. Back up like a pro, why not own the process and understand it?
Hire a professional. Call Mike Bloomfield right NOW!